If you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident 26 years or older and you are:
- A Pensioner Concession Card Holder
- Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- The holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions
- The holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss
- A dependant of a person in one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Force
- An Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander who is over 50 years, or a participant in a Community Development Employment Projects/ Program.